Monday 7 October 2013

September Her Fashion Box!

Last week I received my very first Her Fashion Box.

Her Fashion Box is a new Australian subscription service. It costs $39.95 per month and you receive three fashion items and at least four deluxe beauty samples.

You also get the choice of three style profiles to suite your tastes: Classic, Trendy and Feminine.

There is also a smaller version, the boxette which costs $24.95 per month.

The theme of the September box was "clutch on" and I chose the feminine box.

What's inside??


1. Her Fashion Box Glamour Glimmer clutch: Gorgeous little clutch bag covered in navy blue sequins. Dark metal hardware and strap. RRP: $39.95

2. Her Fashion Box Warm Glow ID Bracelet: This was probably my favourite item in this box. It's rose gold. really chunky and very trendy at the moment. RRP: $29.95

3. Her Fashion Box Kiss From a Rose Ring: This is also gorgeous. Rose gold, adorable heart pattern with diamontes. It bends to suit different size fingers. RRP: $24.95

4. Maybelline Colour Show nail varnish in Coral Crush: Great colour for spring. RRP: $5.95

5. Maybelline Colour Show nail varnish in Blue Freeze: a navy blue polish with specks of glitter through it. RRP: $5.95

6. Designer Brands Chubby Lipstick Crayon in Kiss & Tell Red: I actually really love this colour and the formula seems really nice, which is a surprise for DB cosmetics. RRP: $7.99

7. Designer Brands Kohl eye pencil in Black: I've tried these before and actually don't like them very much so that was a little disappointing. But I guess that's kind of the point of these subscription boxes - to try different products etc. RRP: $4.99.

8. C2 Collagen firming & moisturising facial mask: I LOVE facial masks so I'm excited to try this one out soon! RRP: $29 for five masks

9. PureTAN Pure Moisture Coconut Body Creme Body Scrub (12ml sample): This smells really good and I've never heard of this brand before so I'm looking forward to trying this soon as well. It has the perfect scent for summer! RRP: $12.95 (65ml) or $27.95 (125ml)

Overall I was a little disappointed with this box. It was great value because it contained 9 products, which is really good for a subscription service however, I think it would have been better with fewer, better quality products. I'm not a huge fan of Designer Brands, who were the beauty sponsor this month.

I also don't think it was particularly feminine in nature. The navy blue clutch isn't something I would normally choose and wasn't really what I was expecting.

I am going to give it another go though, and I'm hoping it will be better next month!

If you want to sign up to get the October box you can do so here. 

Until next time :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment